Friday, February 25, 2005

Today is my first off day in Brunei. Now inside a internet cafe. Time pass quite fast and it has been almost two wks. So far so good, i'm adapting well to the environment here. Life here is very different from Singapore, as in the way people work here. In fact on the second day, I was treking in the jungle with my instructors here. I must say that the people here are very friendly, espec my colleagues. They are doing alot to help me settle in... Hey, actually I know some of my colleagues before hand...

Though camp is very far away from city, its very peaceful, simple and quiet unlike Singapore. The scenery here is very nice... You can see endless green pastures and mountains. Last wk, I sat on a helicopter for the first time... Something which i dont think i get to experience when i'm in singapore... Besides that, everything is good... It is really a good experience. These few days, seem to miss home a little. Now i understand why people say home is always the best. Think as i get more busy, it will be better, no time to get homesick or think of other stuff... Hope by end of my tour here, i will have meet one of my objective, which is clear my mind from unhappy stuff in Singapore.
Think i will end here.... update more when i can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home