Saturday, January 29, 2005

Just came back from my secondary school class gathering. Didn't tell them that i'm leaving for Brunei. I think not very neccessary, anyway its only a short one year. Realised that Yu Shi's flight is on the same day as me. Hers is at 8pm while mine is much later. Think I will go down to send her off first. She going to be away for 3 years, studying fine arts in Tasmania, Australia. She chose something very different from the usual but I must say she is very talented in that area.Not many people turn up for the gathering, only got me, KengWee, Su, Ying Xia, Yordia, Shelby and Zhi Ying. It has been very long since I last saw them and its so great to be able to meet them up... Some sort of bonus too before I leave. Shall post up the pics later when i receive them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home