Monday, January 24, 2005

The day has finally come after many sleepless nights. I think i remain rather calm throughout the whole briefing. At least I managed to absorb all the facts especially regarding pay matters. Haha... I won't deny that there is a little part in me which does not want to go coz i really miss my friends and family. But i think i shd be responsible and walk the road i chose.

So ya, will be flying off early morning on 14 Feb, and really very early, 2am in the morning. 14 feb happens to be sis's birthday too. That reminds me that i need to get her a gift. Hehe... Its really good that I will be able to spend Chinese New Year at home with my family. Think mummy will be most glad... But The big problem comes. I dont know how to tell mummy that i going off soon. She thinks that i'm not going anymore since theres no news for so long....

Think its time to do shopping again and meeting up with all my old pals...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home