This will be my concluding entry before I leave for Brunei. Feeling a little emotional, have many things to say. When I was young, I always like to visit the airport, looking at planes flying away. There were times where i see family members crying when sending their loved ones off. Now my turn has come, something which i never thought i will go through. But i do hope that no one will cry that day, espec mummy....
Till this day, many people are still wondering why I'm going especially when its to Brunei. Sad to say, I have no definite answer for them. I gotta miss my dear family and friends who were so encouraging and supportive. I was glad that mummy gave her full support coz she knew that once I make up my mind, there no way to change it.
As for my Tj clique, its really a pity that its getting smaller and smaller. First Elsa fly off to Sydney to further studies, Wesley mysteriously lost contact and now its me. Well, i hope the rest will still keep the bond going strong and don forget Sydney trip 2006.
Haha... My dear friends from RSS, Zihui, ShuHui and LiYing who have walk the road with me for the past 10 years. Its certainly not easy to keep in cotact after so long but i glad everyone made the effort to try to do that. Really miss the days we had supper at 85 and just sit down and chit chat till wee hours... It seems that we just have endless things to talk about. A friendship I will cherish for the rest of my life.
Lastly, my buddies from Bedok Camp. They are great people to hang out with and i miss days when we were out marching under the hot sun. Thanks for helping to cover up my share of sai kang when i'm busy with audit. Hope all will take good care. Best wishes and God Bless!Happy Chinese New Year to all in advance!
虽然知道是一场空, 但还是盼着'他'会出现在机场.
Till this day, many people are still wondering why I'm going especially when its to Brunei. Sad to say, I have no definite answer for them. I gotta miss my dear family and friends who were so encouraging and supportive. I was glad that mummy gave her full support coz she knew that once I make up my mind, there no way to change it.
As for my Tj clique, its really a pity that its getting smaller and smaller. First Elsa fly off to Sydney to further studies, Wesley mysteriously lost contact and now its me. Well, i hope the rest will still keep the bond going strong and don forget Sydney trip 2006.
Haha... My dear friends from RSS, Zihui, ShuHui and LiYing who have walk the road with me for the past 10 years. Its certainly not easy to keep in cotact after so long but i glad everyone made the effort to try to do that. Really miss the days we had supper at 85 and just sit down and chit chat till wee hours... It seems that we just have endless things to talk about. A friendship I will cherish for the rest of my life.
Lastly, my buddies from Bedok Camp. They are great people to hang out with and i miss days when we were out marching under the hot sun. Thanks for helping to cover up my share of sai kang when i'm busy with audit. Hope all will take good care. Best wishes and God Bless!Happy Chinese New Year to all in advance!
虽然知道是一场空, 但还是盼着'他'会出现在机场.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home