Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I did not want to come back. I was enjoying myself, so peaceful and relaxed over there. There were too much things for me to handdle back here and things which i do not want to face. In the wee hours of the morning, i took the hotel transport to the airport. I took a last look at the shoreline of Penang and the lush green hills. Simply wonderful! The plane was less than a quarter filled and i had the whole row of seats to myself. Reach Singapore ten plus and decided to head home to drop my stuff first before meeting Ben for lunch. Had my fav cozee. Sat down at Lips cafe and talked quite long. Talked about life and ya.... Spent quite alot on this trip Couldn'y believe it when i did my sums. Flipping thru the newspaper again. Yes, again I'm thinking of going for a self drive hol with my sis. Western Australia will be nice. This trip will be sponsered... Haha... Projected departure is after the mob on 2nd wk nov... Hehe...Will be blogging about my trip soon... Busy with work, planning my offs thats has to be cleared and preparing all the admin work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home