Saturday, September 25, 2004

oh no.... I have been lazing at home the whole day. Suppose to go out in the morning but didn't. Ha, thats me, forever slacking at home. Ryan buzz me and ask me out for drink at opium bar wif the rest. Still thinking whether i should go anot since i'm having AHM tmr morning....

See the poster? Yeah I going to watch MAMA MIA at the esplanade. Heard that its very nice and I managed to get tickets for next wk end.... Hmm, travel agency called to confirm my booking. Wish i could confirm but leave has yet to be approved.... Sad leh....Today sort of hyperactive at home. Have been irritating my sis the whole day. Hehe....

Was packing some stuff that i wanna bring over and came across an old diary of mine. Found an interesting quote that i jotted down:" A human being can be a strange thing. Sometimes they don't know which way to go. Heart saying one, brain saying something else. They are always hoping. But if you can get that mind and heart together, you really got yourself something."J California Cooper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home