Back at home for the weekend. Realise that i do not much on my schedule tmr. Except updating the kiddy photo which i'm suppose to do last wk. Think I will drop by at NATAS travel fair tmr to see if there's any cheap bargain. Actually I have many options for my hol next month but just want to see got any nicer ones. Haha...Received an sms from Elsa today. She will be transiting at Singapore before flying off to Australia. So everyone must make themselves free next sat for lunch. Hope the 8 of us will be present. It will be really long the next time all of us are around.
Course is coming to an end. Basically its test now and then...For the first time in the recent month, someone manage to make me laugh and smile the whole day. Thanks to Hanns... Somehow he talks in a very funny way and i cant differentiate what is the truth and what is fake. He made the exercise an enjoyable one.
Yesterday was the change of command for the signal formation, so I was roped in to become a waiter. Yes, a waiter. So the whole nite, I was selling my smile and mingling around crabs and stars, asking them " Sir, will you like to have a drink?" Haha.... After the dinner, I had to wash dishes some more.... Sianz...Mooncakes are piling up like mountain at home. Haha... Still haven tell mummy about tat thing yet. Think I beta tell her soon....
Course is coming to an end. Basically its test now and then...For the first time in the recent month, someone manage to make me laugh and smile the whole day. Thanks to Hanns... Somehow he talks in a very funny way and i cant differentiate what is the truth and what is fake. He made the exercise an enjoyable one.
Yesterday was the change of command for the signal formation, so I was roped in to become a waiter. Yes, a waiter. So the whole nite, I was selling my smile and mingling around crabs and stars, asking them " Sir, will you like to have a drink?" Haha.... After the dinner, I had to wash dishes some more.... Sianz...Mooncakes are piling up like mountain at home. Haha... Still haven tell mummy about tat thing yet. Think I beta tell her soon....


2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Have you been frustrated trying to find residual income for your life? if so, check out the ebook from The Real Income, it has a wealth of information on making money while working from home.
Visit at home work site. It pretty much covers at home work today to learn more.
Post a Comment
<< Home